Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog Post 1

Practice Blog Post

Outline
1. Alexander Brian Wells
2. I want to be an educator to serve m country further and to teach young kids english.
3. I am very passionate about a multitude of things such as......
4. I am attending USA due to its location.
5.  I am in the National Guard
6. My family lives in NC, my dad is in the USCG, my only sibling is my sister......
7. I believe that an educator's role in schools today is not only to educate kids but to support them...

Hello my name is Alexander Brian Wells. I want to be an educator so that I can teach kids in high schools and help them throughout school by supporting them and being that neutral third-party that is so hard to come by these days. I believe that an educator's job in schools today is to not only teach kids, but to help them in any way they can, as they have social contact with them everyday and are a big influence on that kid's life. I happen to be attending the University of South Alabama due to its location. I went to high school in Mobile and USA was an easily accessible, yet great, school to attend. I am attending to earn a bachelor's in English and Secondary Education. Later I hope to get a Master's in Creative Writing.


U.S. Soldiers walking with a HMMWV
Note: this picture was taken from www.staticflickr.com
 I am 19 years old, but have lived in three different states in my short life. I have lived in Mobile, Alabama; Kodiak, Alaska; and Detroit Michigan. This is due to the fact that my father is a Rescue Swimmer in the United States Coast Guard. Throughout my life my mom has been your typical housewife. My sister is two years younger than me and currently in her senior year in high school. They live in Elizabeth City, North Carolina right now. I have many passions and hobbies that range and differ from each other greatly. I enjoy playing a lot of video games, such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and even Pokemon, I also enjoy going to the gym to workout and play racquetball with friends, another physical activity I enjoy is paintball in the summer. My passions that you could not really call a hobby would have to be watching anime and reading Star Wars books. Other than going to school at the University of South Alabama I am a Cavalry Scout, 19D, in the Alabama National Guard.


No comments:

Post a Comment