Sunday, January 18, 2015

EDM 310 Blog Post #1

EDM 310?
I have not heard all that much about EDM 310. I know only two people who have taken the class, and they are the ones I have heard the horror stories from. I do not really have any fear of this class. The horror stories I heard mainly complained about how time extensive the class is. That does not really bother me as I currently do not work and have plenty of free time. I can not really compare this class to any other, because I have not taking any other education classes and EDM 310 is a unique class. As far as the difficulty goes I have heard it is easy if you keep on top of everything. The only way it differs in any major way from other classes is the nine-hours a week you have to devote to the class. That is a lot more than other classes have needed. I think the most difficult thing in EDM 310 for me will be keeping track of all the due dates for everything, but the syllabus and the charts for the due dates will help. The only I am really curious about for EDM 310 right now is how the feedback will work for the class and since this is a very different class from what most of us are used to I am curious if there will be examples for the projects and other assignments so we fully understand what we need to do. These next couple classes that we are still meeting up for should clear up a lot of the confusion as we still have only just started. 
A man is overwhelmed by a clutter of papers on his desk
Note: Taken from drjennifernewman.com

1 comment:

  1. I do understand your dilemma completely. I do feel the same way. This class does
    require a great deal of time and substance. Hopefully with a great deal of patience
    we will both manage to accomplish what we set out to do.

    ReplyDelete